Workout of the Day
We like the concept of Workout of the day. It is widely used in the Crossfit community.
We will recommend a series of recommendations about day to day training and expect you share your thoughts and work.
ALMOST TUESDAY & 13
After warming up, we will perform 3 sets of
- 40 seconds plank
- 20 squats
After the joy, we will work again some ols school strength. We will do 5 sets of
- 8 heavy rows
- 16 light biceps curls
Finally, our WoD will also be short but intense.
- Minutos 1, 5 y 9 - as many back extensions as you can
- Minutos 2, 6, y 10 - as many lunges as you can
- Minutos 3, 7, y 11 - as many crunches as you can
- Minutos 4, 8, y 12 - as many thrusters as you can
After warming up, we will perform 4 sets of
- 40 seconds wall sit hold
- 40 mountain climbers
After the joy, we will work some ols school strength. We will do 5 sets of
- 8 push ups with weight or heavy bench presses
- 16 light tríceps extensions
Finally, our WoD will be short but intense.
- Minutes 1, 3, 5, 7 y 9 - as many sit ups as you can
- Minutes 2, 4, 6, 8, y 10 - as many step ups as you can
It's about time to workout our legs, isn't it?
Let's warm up with our very well known Bring Sally up. Bring Sally down.
For our strength, we will perform 5 heavy sets of
- 10 dead lifts
- 10 calf raises
- 5 up & downs
Finally, we will do an 8 minute AMRAP
- 8 jump squats
- 6 sit ups
- 4 push ups
JUEVES CON COMPLEMENTOS
Si pensabas que ya no entrenaríamos tren superior esta semana, te equivocas.
Para calentar haremos 15 - 12 - 9 repetciones de
- pull aparts con banda elástica ligera
- extensiones de triceps tras nuca con banda elástica
- sit ups
Después, adaptamos un entrenamiento de Jason Kalipha:
1 minuto push ups (te recomendamos poner las rodillas)
10 minutos EMOM: minutos impares: 40 segundos bíceps curl (pesado) | minutos pares: 40 segundos press de hombro (pesado)
1 minuto push ups (te recomendamos poner las rodillas de una vez)
Finalizaremos con una tábata de abdominales. Elige tú los ejercicios de cada tramo.
A DIFFERENT TUESDAY
Let's warm up with the 27 squats challenge
Then, we will work our shoulder strenght with 5 seupersets of
- 10 upright rows (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfzl23IIOi8)
- 10 front elevations
- 10 shoulder press
Finally, for time 21 - 15 - 9 reps of
- sit ups
Let's warm up with 3 sets of
- 40 jumping jacks
- 40 mountain climbers
Then, we will work in 30 second periods in a very high intensity, resting the other 30 seconds. The exercises are
- Minutes 1, 5, 9, 13: squats
- Minutes 2, 6, 10, 14: renegade row (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I98ircIcpE)
- Minutes 3, 7, 11, 15: sit ups
- Minutes 4, 8, 12, 16: shoulder press
You can add some weight os use your resistance band.
Cash out with a tábata de
- Odd: plank
- Even: shoulder touches from plank
¡¡¡THRUSDAY... ALMOST FRIDAY!!!
Today we will work our back mobility with 3 sets of
- Archer rotation - 8 reps each side
- Bent legs floor rotation - 12 reps each side
Check out this video to know how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hDl5-qzJhQ.
Then, we will do an upper body strength drill. Let's do 4 sets of
- 8 floor pull ups
Check out this video to know how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPbfhx8T-DE
Finally, our WoD will be an 8 minutes AMRAP of
- 8 dead lifts
- 10 hip extensions
- 12 squats
IT'S WEDNESDAY... ¡TABATA!
- Odd: wall sit hold
- Even: hollow hold
- Row alt hands
- Odd: Front shoulder raises
- Even: Sit ups
- Odd: tempo row
- Even: hand release push ups
'SO MANY THINGS' TUESDAY
After a proper warm-up, 3 sets of
- 12 spiderman
- 16 shoulder touches from plank
- 20 mountain climbers
- 30 secs plank + 30 secs rest
Then, we will work our shoulder stability with an elastic band, 4 sets of
- 12 band tempo pull aparts
- 12 scapular stability (like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D6_iVPEWTg)
- 12 angels on the floor (like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyKrU4qQ1iY)
Finally, our WoD: 8 minutes AMRAP
- 1, 2, 3 ... dead lifts
- 1, 2, 3 ... squats
- 1, 2, 3 ... shoulder presses